- Are you looking to demonstrate your EXPERTISE in SERVICING and WELCOMING CUSTOMERS?
- Do you EXCEL at customer interaction, satisfaction and superior service?
- Do you speak FRENCH and ENGLISH? And… ANOTHER LANGUAGE…the MORE the MERRIER!!!! We embrace DIVERSITY.
- Are YOU ready to join Montréal’s PREMIER Eye Care and Eyewear Destination?
Do you love people and making them HAPPY? Is customer interaction second nature? Do you treat customers like FAMILY? If you’re nodding your head, we want YOU to join our winning team and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced but FUN workplace, centrally located in Rockland Centre—Montréal’s leading eyewear fashion destination.
We are HARINA Optométristes, a full-service, state-of-the-art Optical Centre and Boutique Showroom. We are a FAMILY consisting of the city’s leading eye care and eyewear professionals (expert optometrists, opticians and sales associates/eyewear stylists). We are Patient-centered. Employee-focused.
We are the WHOLE PACKAGE in personalized eye care using innovative AI technology. We are premium lenses. And we are most certainly showstopping designer eyewear from all over the world. Interested? Read on…
You are the FACE of Harina Optométristes. The FIRST person they meet. You are Multi- Lingual. Sympathetic. Professional. You initialize and maintain a solid, personalized relationship with existing and potential customers. The Customer Service Expert/Receptionist will uphold the HARINA guarantee of providing exceptional patient care while respecting the company sales behaviour model and goals. Their primary responsibility is to exceed all client expectations by providing valuable advice on and effective solutions to eye care and eyewear, resulting in a superior and seamless customer care experience from start to finish.
Be the BRAND of HARINA Optométristes by professionally greeting and warmly welcoming customers to the HARINA FAMILY
- Clearly communicate with customers, really listen and define their eye care needs with a priority on eye exams
- Use sound judgment to deal with all types of customers no matter how difficult or indecisive (Abuse of our staff will not be tolerated)
- Develop long-term client relationships and a constantly growing roster of fully satisfied customers
- Participate in company meetings and team-building exercises by sharing your ideas, suggestions, potential safety hazards—ANYTHING— to management and staff
Your SMILE and KINDNESS comes first. Prioritize duties, manage time efficiently and multi- task to get the job done in the timeliest manner possible.
Please note that other duties or responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate
Qualities We Admire and Seek
- You consider eyewear to be your most important fashion accessory and you excel at finding customers their perfect eyewear look
- You take pride in yourself: you maintain the company dress code and wear your name tag proudly
- You are punctual; you adhere to work attendance requirements
- You respect and adhere to company policies & procedures.
- You take pride in your workplace. You keep a neat, clean and organized clinic, showroom, cash area, and maintain your tablet
- You secure all the company property under your control
- You are driven and live by the mantra that “Anything is Possible” and for your clients, it is!
- You are autonomous when required; you are a self-motivated individual
- You are constantly striving to improve yourself and learn new things
- You are Bilingual or TRILINGUAL, possess a Secondary V diploma (or equivalent) and at least 1 year of retail sales experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, HARINA Optométristes will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the HARINA Optométristes Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-877-427-4621 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,360-$41,600 per year
Investing in Your Well-Being and Future
- Paid days off
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Group Insurance (Single or Family)
- Dental/Vision/Health Insurance
Embracing Flexibility for Your Work-Life Balance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person